- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Unroll crescent rolls; brush with melted butter, and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Roll up each triangle, starting with shortest side; place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown; remove to a wire rack to cool.