1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Toast Deluxe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sugar and cinnamon together well; set aside.
- 2Butter one side of the bread and sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 3(You will probably have more cinnamon sugar than you need; save remainder for another use.).
- 4If desired, repeat on the other side of the bread with more butter or margarine and cinnamon sugar.
- 5Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- 6Lay the prepared bread slices on the hot skillet and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or until the bread is nicely carmelized; be careful not to burn the bread.
- 7If you have only prepared one side of the bread, turn for about 30 seconds or so until just lightly browned; serve.
- 8If you have prepared both sides of the bread, turn and cook the other side for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until that side is nicely carmelized and serve.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Toast Deluxe
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 161.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g