Recipe by Chef Lil' Butt Boy
An easy quick treat that tastes & smells like a fresh baked cinnamon streussel!!!
Top Review by Loves2Teach
This was really good! My dh suprised me with cinnamon raisin toast, so I decided to make us this recipe. Really easy to throw together, although mine did not take 5-6 min to cook (perhaps because the oven had been preheating for a while.) Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Smear butter over both surfaces of each slice of bread.
- Add lots of brown sugar to the tops, enough to cover the tops without seeing the butter.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the top of the brown sugar.
- Let bake for about 5-6 minutes, then turn to broil till the top of the brown sugar is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes.