These are delicious. The 1st time I made them they were gone before they could cool and be frosted!!
- Place baking rack in center of oven and preheat to 350ºF.
- Line cupcake pans with liners and spray top of pan with cooking spray.
- Place cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, eggs and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with mixer on low for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and increase to medium for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of batter into each liner (about 3/4 full). Place pan(s) in oven on middle rack.
- Bake cupcakes till they are golden brown, (about 18 to 22 minutes). Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes. Slowly and carefully turn pan on it's side and remove cupcakes. Cool 15 minutes and frost with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting (Recipe #166183) (or buy some cream cheese frosting, add cinnamon to taste, ice cupcakes and sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar).