Recipe by Teri
These are delicious. The 1st time I made them they were gone before they could cool and be frosted!!
Top Review by FeelinYummy
My rating is based solely on the opinions of my 16 years old son and his friends. I made these a couple of weeks ago and I never had a chance to frost them. My son ate 3 for breakfast and put the rest in a huge ziplock bag and took them to school to share with his friends. I didn't even get a chance to try onemyself! :( I plan to make them again very soon though! Thanks for posting!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place baking rack in center of oven and preheat to 350ºF.
- Line cupcake pans with liners and spray top of pan with cooking spray.
- Place cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, eggs and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with mixer on low for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and increase to medium for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of batter into each liner (about 3/4 full). Place pan(s) in oven on middle rack.
- Bake cupcakes till they are golden brown, (about 18 to 22 minutes). Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes. Slowly and carefully turn pan on it's side and remove cupcakes. Cool 15 minutes and frost with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting (Recipe #166183) (or buy some cream cheese frosting, add cinnamon to taste, ice cupcakes and sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar).