Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
All time favorite breakfast, lunch, snack, or bedtime snack for many kids.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 slices white bread
- margarine, for buttering toast
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Toast bread till brown (in toaster).
- Butter while hot.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture over toast.
This is the ULTIMATE breakfast/snacking toast! The key is to use lots of margarine, and spread it on while the toast is hot. I think I quite possibly could eat a whole loaf of bread this way! Although I usually prefer to use wheat bread in recipes, this one is definitely better with white bread! Have been eating this since I was a wee one, and have no plans of ever stopping!! Thanks for posting ~Manda
It's so simple but so good. Thanks Darlene :) Made for All you can cook buffet