- 1⁄2 cup soft butter (1 stick) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar, mixed with the cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Combine flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet in marble-sized balls.
- Press flat with bottom of greased glass dipped in the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in 350°F oven 10 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool.