Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The test kitchen used refrigerated crescent rolls to whip up these quick, scrumptious cinnamon treats glazed with a hint of orange.
- 1 (4 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons orange juice
- Unroll crescent dough into one rectangle; seal perforations.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into four slices.
- Place rolls, pinched side down, in ungreased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice; drizzle over rolls.
This was the perfect easy breakfast treat for two 5 year olds having a sleepover!! They were very excited to help make these. We even added chocolate chips on top of the cinnamon sugar sprinkle and rolled those up! They tasted great and were simple and quick to make!!