Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe was found in the 2005 cookbook, The Best Recipes in the World. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the tea to chill.
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 quart water
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts, lightly toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine cinnamon, water & sugar. Bring to a boil, then turn heat to low & simmer for 20 minutes, before setting aside to cool.
- After tea has cooled, chill it in the refrigerator.
- To serve, remove cinnamon sticks & pour the cold tea into cups or glasses, then garnish with pine nuts.