1 hr 45 mins
Theresa P's Note:
A moist, cinnamon Bundt cake, with a warm cinnamon syrup soaked in. Very easy to make, so GOOD to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat a 10" bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 3Stir dry ingredients together; set aside.
- 4Beat shortening until light and fluffy.
- 5Add sugar and vanilla, continue beating until light and fluffy.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, beating for at least one minute after each addition.
- 7Add flour and milk alternatley to creamed mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 8Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- 9Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and let cake rest for 10 minutes before turning out of pan.
- 11While cake is still warm, poke holes around cake (with skewer or large tined meat fork.)
- 12For Cinnamon Syrup:.
- 13Combine all syrup ingredients and heat gently until butter melts (do not boil).
- 14Pour WARM syrup over WARM cake.
- 15Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 16Let cake cool. Serve and ENJOY.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Syrup Cake
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 301.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g