Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
It's almost as easy as watching them make cinnamon rolls at Cinna-bon. But you make these yourself, and you make yourself proud!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift flour and salt in bowl, cut in shortening until mixture is like cornmeal.
- Remove 1 cup to bowl; blend with milk to form paste. (Don't try to smooth).
- Add paste to shortening; mix enough to hold pastry together.
- Put dough on dusted, floured surface and knead lightly.
- Roll into a rectangular shape (10" x 18"); sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Dot with butter.
- Roll lengthwise and seal edge.
- Place on greased sheet, edge-side down and bake for 12-15 minutes.