- 2 medium eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 pieces cinnamon-swirl bread
- 16 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh fruit (your preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine topping ingredients, except for fruit, in small mixing bowl.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Place in skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, cut warm French toast on the diagonal.
- Arrange on plate.
- Top with fruit, then the yogurt mixture.