1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread Pudding
1 hr 25 mins
This is great if you like the ingredients! I copied this from somewhere and had it on a recipe card. NOT a diet recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Tear bread into 2" pieces, drop into a large mixing bowl and pour the milk over it.
- 3Toss gently until bread is coated.
- 4Let bread soak about 15 minutes.
- 5In a small bowl, beat eggs together with sugar until mixture is light yellow, smooth and thick.
- 6Add vanilla extract and pour this mixture over the milk soaked bread.
- 7Gently but thoroughly mix together until bread is evenly coated with the egg mixture.
- 8Transfer to a buttered 9" X 13" X 2" baking dish and place uncovered in another pan containing 1-2 inches of water.
- 9If you like a crusty top, dot with pats of butter.
- 10Place these dishes in the oven and bake until set, when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- 11Serve with some heavy cream!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 211.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g