1/12 Photos of Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread - for Bread Machine
3 hrs 35 mins
I have been experimenting with bread machine recipes; and this has to be the BEST yet. I love it! Wonderful warm from the oven or toasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put milk and egg into measuring cup.
- 2Add enough tepid water to make 1 cup.
- 3Pour into bread machine pan.
- 4Add the softened butter, 1/3 cup sugar, salt, bread flour and yeast.
- 5Set bread machine to dough cycle.
- 6Add raisins at the beep.
- 7Remove the dough at the end of the dough cycle.
- 8Roll dough to 10x12 rectangle.
- 9Brush egg white on surface of dough.
- 10Brush with melted butter.
- 11Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- 12Sprinkle over dough; leaving about 1 inch on each edge.
- 13Roll from short side.
- 14Pinch where it meets and roll ends under.
- 15Place in loaf pan.
- 16Cover with cloth and let rise for about an hour.
- 17Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 18Once the dough has risen, brush top with egg white and sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- 19Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread - for Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 230.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g