Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious moist bread loaf.Very good with coffee! Originally from Taste of Home magazine.
Make and share this Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 f;grease a 9''x5''x3'' loaf pan.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the loaf pan;top with 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar;spread remaining batter carefully on top and sprinklw with remaining cinnamon sugar.Swirl a knife through the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.Cool completely.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and pour on top of cooled loaf.Serve .