Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This recipe comes from 'The Pampered Chefs Favorites II' cookbook (1994) at the request of a Zaar member.
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated bread dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly spray one Valtrompia Bread Tube and caps with vegetable oil spray.
- Unroll bread dough onto 13"x9" cutting board.
- Pinch dough slits together.
- Brush butter over dough.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over dough.
- Roll up dough starting at short side of rectangle and place in prepared Valtrompia Bread Tube.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool bread 10 minutes.
- Remove loaf, and cool on a non-stick cooling rack before slicing.