Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this on the Southern Living Web Site. Sounds Yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups fat-free buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon stick
- Combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, buttermilk, egg substitute, sugar, and vanilla extract at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes or until blended.
- Pour one-third cake batter into a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with half of brown sugar mixture.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with batter.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
- Garnish if desired.