1/6 Photos of Cinnamon Swirl Bread That Actually Works!
1 hr 10 mins
After many failed attempts at cinnamon swirl bread I came up with this one
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix both yeast and water together and proof.
- 2mix together sugar, butter, eggs, milk, and proofed yeast.
- 3Add 1 1/2 cups of flour and mix well.
- 4add the rest of the dough until a stiffish dough forms, cover and let rest for a few minutes then knead for about 5-10 minutes until soft.
- 5Cover and let rise until doubled in a greased bowl, punch down and let rise again.
- 6Then roll dough out into a rectangle then brush with a little bit of butter.
- 7Sprinkle with sugar cinnamon and nutmeg to taste then roll up jelly roll style.
- 8Place in a greased bread pan, or cookie tray and bake for 30-45 minutes at 375 F or until when tapped it sounds hollow.
- 9Cover if the top is browning too fast, when you take it out of the oven you may brush the top with extra butter to make a softer crust. Also you may freeze the cooked loaf and re heat in oven covered in foil until thawed and it taste just as good.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Swirl Bread That Actually Works!
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 162.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g