Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This bread is great as is or toasted. It makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf.
Make and share this Cinnamon Swirl Bread (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- Add the bread ingredients to your machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer of your machine.
- Select dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough, punch down, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make filling by mixing brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14x9 inch rectangle.
- Spread with the ` tablespoon butter and sprinkle with filling.
- Starting from both short sides, roll each side into a spiral toward the center.
- Place, rolled side up into a greased 9x5 loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until nearly doubled in size.
- Bake at 350º for about 30 minutes or until bread sounds hollow when lightly tapped.
- If necessary, lightly cover with foil during the last 10 minutes to prevent overbrowning.
- Remove from pan to cool on a wire rack.
- Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Just made this today and it is awesome! I can't stop eating it! I will be making this again! Thanks for a good and easy recipe!