1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Swirl Blondie
I love cinnamon and specially in cakes. Always on the look out for new variations where I can bake with cinnamon. These little goodies are awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 F Grease an 8x8" baking pan.
- 2Melt 2/3 cup butterin a small saucepan and let it cook until it is golden brown but not burnt.
- 3Set aside to cool slightly. In a baking bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In another baking bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar, and stir until smooth.
- 5Add the eggs one at the time. then vanilla, and lemon juice and mix well. Add the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- 6Spread the batter in the prepared pan. In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter for the cinnamon swirl.
- 7Add the sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine. Drizzle the cinnamon sauce over the blondie batter and use a butter knife to swirl it inches Don't try to do a fancy pattern; it all bakes together.
- 8Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs on it. Cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Swirl Blondie
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g