1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Swirl Biscuits
Jessica Costello's Note:
Very yummy and flaky. Quick to put together. I make these on Sunday mornings for breakfast, my son loves them, so does DH. You can leave out the glaze if you want and they are still pretty good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
- 2Stir in oil and buttermilk and mix until blended.
- 3Knead dough on floured surface.
- 4Roll dough into 15x8-inch rectangle.
- 5Spread butter over the dough.
- 6Combine 3/4 cup sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 7Sprinkle mixture over butter.
- 8Roll dough jelly roll fashion and pinch edges shut.
- 9Cut roll into 1 1/2 inch slices.
- 10Bake in greased baking pan at 400°F 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- 12Combine melted butter with cinnamon sugar.
- 13Pour over biscuits while still hot in baking dish.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Swirl Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.8
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 818.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g