More Sunshine's Note:
This is a great dessert for those trying to eat healthier or watch their weight. It tastes similar to a pumpkin pie, but it is more of the consistency of cooked sweetened squash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the sweet potato, cut it into small cubes and place in a medium sauce pan.
- 2Add about 1 1/4 cups water. Cook, covered, about 15-20 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender; drain the remaining water.
- 3Combine the cooked sweet potato, pumpkin, honey, milk, and cinnamon in a medium sauce pan.
- 4Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 5Beat with an electric mixer on high or process in the blender.
- 6Return to saucepan and cook a few minutes longer.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sweet Pumpkin Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 45.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g