1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is based on one by Maya's Mama which I have adapted to our taste. I use Krazy Mixed-up Salt & cinnamon to give these fries extra flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Peel sweet potatoes and then slice into French fry style sticks.
- 3Line a jelly roll pan with a sheet of baker's parchment paper.
- 4Toss sweet potato fries in a bowl with olive oil to coat sweet potatoes.
- 5Lie sweet potato fries on to the parchment paper.
- 6Sprinkle with salt.
- 7Use 1.5 teaspoons worth of cinnamon and sprinkle sweet potato fries.
- 8Bake them for 20 minutes, then turn them over.
- 9Sprinkle salt and remaining cinnamon on the fries.
- 10Bake them for an additional 30 minutes.
- 11Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g