This recipe is based on one by Maya's Mama which I have adapted to our taste. I use Krazy Mixed-up Salt & cinnamon to give these fries extra flavor. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel sweet potatoes and then slice into French fry style sticks.
- Line a jelly roll pan with a sheet of baker's parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato fries in a bowl with olive oil to coat sweet potatoes.
- Lie sweet potato fries on to the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Use 1.5 teaspoons worth of cinnamon and sprinkle sweet potato fries.
- Bake them for 20 minutes, then turn them over.
- Sprinkle salt and remaining cinnamon on the fries.
- Bake them for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!