Recipe by AcadiaTwo
This recipe is based on one by Maya's Mama which I have adapted to our taste. I use Krazy Mixed-up Salt & cinnamon to give these fries extra flavor. Enjoy!
Top Review by WiGal
Definitely 5 star! Our kind of food. DH and I adore cinnamon and sweet potatoes and this is perfect in every respect. Simple, beautiful, healthy, timing is right on, and delicious. I cut sweet potato into 1/2 inch pieces-like a steak fry and did reduce the oil by half-you need some oil so cinnamon has something to stick to. Thank you Acadia for a winner!
- 2 sweet potatoes (large)
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon (ground)
- salt (seasoned salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel sweet potatoes and then slice into French fry style sticks.
- Line a jelly roll pan with a sheet of baker's parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato fries in a bowl with olive oil to coat sweet potatoes.
- Lie sweet potato fries on to the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Use 1.5 teaspoons worth of cinnamon and sprinkle sweet potato fries.
- Bake them for 20 minutes, then turn them over.
- Sprinkle salt and remaining cinnamon on the fries.
- Bake them for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!