Recipe by Bev
Fresh from the oven, this bread explodes with cinnamon flavor as eye-opening as its namesake. Savor it warm and this aromatic loaf will become a classic at your breakfast table. Dress it up as French Toast and you will never go back to the plain stuff again! Brought to you by Electric Bread (and I love this recipe!!)
Top Review by CookbookCarrie
Wow!!! I am falling in love with my bread machine all over again. This bread is light and very very good. I enjoyed the cinnamon with the pecans, very tasty. Makes great toast too. Hoping to be able to try it for french toast and bread pudding soon!!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 1⁄3 cups white bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fast rise yeast or 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in your bread machine according to the manufactor's directions.
- Makes one 1 1/2 pound loaf.
- Success Hints: Great served warm for breakfast!
- Start on a time bake the night before.
- For the fullest flavor use fresh cinnamon.
- Frsh spices enhances this bread dramatically.
- This recipe can be made using the regualr, rapid and delayed time bake cycles.