Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Fresh from the oven, this bread explodes with cinnamon flavor as eye-opening as its namesake. Savor it warm and this aromatic loaf will become a classic at your breakfast table. Dress it up as French Toast and you will never go back to the plain stuff again! Brought to you by Electric Bread (and I love this recipe!!)
- Combine ingredients in your bread machine according to the manufactor's directions.
- Makes one 1 1/2 pound loaf.
- Success Hints: Great served warm for breakfast!
- Start on a time bake the night before.
- For the fullest flavor use fresh cinnamon.
- Frsh spices enhances this bread dramatically.
- This recipe can be made using the regualr, rapid and delayed time bake cycles.
Wow!!! I am falling in love with my bread machine all over again. This bread is light and very very good. I enjoyed the cinnamon with the pecans, very tasty. Makes great toast too. Hoping to be able to try it for french toast and bread pudding soon!!!
This indeed made a tall, light and airy loaf of bread. Very good! I used the basic loaf setting on my bread machine. As I type this I'm enjoying a slice of toast with apple butter. I had to cut the slice in half so it would fit in my toaster. :)
This was just toooo good. I replaced the nuts with raisins (I just don't like pecans) and it turned out beautifully. I made this last night and the plan was to use it this morning for french toast. Unfortunately, it vanished before it ever cooled! THANKS!