Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin-Pecan Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°F; spray 12 (2-1/2-inch) nonstick muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl for topping; set aside.
- Blend cereal and milk in large bowl; set aside 5 minutes to soften. Meanwhile, combine flour, remaining sugar, remaining cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; mix well.
- Whisk pumpkin, egg and vanilla into softened cereal. Gently fold in flour mixture just until blended. Do not overmix. Spoon equal amounts of batter into each prepared muffin cup; sprinkle evenly with pecan chips. Sprinkle with reserved cinnamon-sugar topping.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 3 minutes before removing muffins from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.