A yummy sweet breakfast or snack for kids or adults! Came from a TOH Quick Cooking magazine.
Make and share this Cinnamon Sugar Toast Strips recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl combine the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place melted butter in another shallow bowl.
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 strips.
- Dip both sides of bread strip in butter, then sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.