1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Sugar Toast Strips
A yummy sweet breakfast or snack for kids or adults! Came from a TOH Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl combine the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3Place melted butter in another shallow bowl.
- 4Cut each slice of bread into 4 strips.
- 5Dip both sides of bread strip in butter, then sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 6Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 350F for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sugar Toast Strips
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.5
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 398.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g