Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
these are delicious! better make a batch for yourself!
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine ingredients and store in an airtight container -- attach the following instructions.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugra and 1 tbls cinnamon in a small bowl, set aside.
- Cream 1 cup butter till light and fluffy.add 2 eggs, blend in cookie mix.mix well.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.roll in cinnamon sugar mix.
- Arrange 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet --
- Bake at 350* for 15-18 minutes.
- cool on wire racks.