- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 90 g butter
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 g butter, extra
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour and salt in a bowl; rub in butter until mix resembles bread crumbs.
- Add milk, mix to a soft dough, and turn onto floured surface; knead lightly.
- Roll out to 5mm (1/4 inch) thickness and cut into rounds with a 9cm (3 inch) cutter.
- Brush with melted butter; fold in half.
- Sprinkle tops with combined sugar and cinnamon.
- Place, sugar side up, on lightly greased tray.
- Bake in hot oven 10-15 minutes.