Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Like the best cinnamon toast ever - but with the health properties of pumpkin seeds! Makes 2 cups, 8 1/4-cup servings
- 473.18 ml pumpkin seeds (about 1-2 jack-o-lantern's worth!)
- 4.92 ml canola oil
- 22.18 ml raw sugar
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the seeds, oil, sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl until the seeds are well coated.
- Spread the seeds out in one layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, then stir and bake a further 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour into a bowl to cool.