Make and share this Cinnamon Sugar Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Cream 1/4 cup butter and 1/2 cu p suagr till light and fluffy; beat in egg and lemon peel.
- Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fill 2-inch muffin pan 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes.
- While hot, dip muffins in melted butter then roll in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Made these for breakfast and they were good! I made them as mini-muffins and got 28. They did stick a lot despite spraying the pan with non-stick spray. They were a little dry in the middle, may add a little more milk next time. Made for I Recommend Tag.
Wonderful muffins, these! Easy to make & a great cinnamon-&-lemon combo, both of which we enjoy! Even shared 'em with a neighbor couple who enjoyed 'em with us! Your recipe is very much worth keeping around! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]