Recipe by Air Force Mama
Recipe and photo from Mom's Test Kitchen
Top Review by KristenSBB
This has quickly become my favorite snack. It's so easy to make. The first time I tried it, I was low on white sugar so I used brown sugar to make up the difference. I have probably made this six times in the two weeks since I discovered the recipe; it's that good. Kudos and thanks.
- 2 (3 1/3 ounce) bags microwave popcorn, popped & unpopped kernels removed
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Place the popped popcorn into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt the butter and sugar in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Remove from the heat & stir in the cinnamon and vanilla. Pour over the popcorn, and mix until the popcorn is evenly coated. Spread the popcorn into a large greased roasting pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool before serving.