Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe and photo from Mom's Test Kitchen
- 2 (3 1/3 ounce) bags microwave popcorn, popped & unpopped kernels removed
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Place the popped popcorn into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt the butter and sugar in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Remove from the heat & stir in the cinnamon and vanilla. Pour over the popcorn, and mix until the popcorn is evenly coated. Spread the popcorn into a large greased roasting pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool before serving.