Recipe by DrGaellon
This delicious popcorn can be made easily. Adapted from a recipe at allrecipes.com. http://bit.ly/dWxzmg
- 1 cup unpopped popcorn
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F Prepare popcorn in an air popper according to manufacturer's directions.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar, cinnamon, salt and vanilla extract. Cook until thick and bubbly. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Pour popcorn into a large roasting pan. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes, then turn off oven without opening oven door. Leave pan in oven an additional 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature before serving.