Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great quick snack from Cooking Light.
- 8 cups popped popcorn (popped without salt or fat)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Lightly coat popcorn with cooking spray; toss well.
- Repeat procedure.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Drizzle popcorn with melted butter; toss well.
- Sprinkle with sugar mixture; toss well to coat.
This was a nice quick snack to put together. I used butter spray so left out the butter and used Splenda in place of sugar. A good way to get a sugar fix whilst still remaining healthy. Thanks for posting!
My pantry is almost bare due to the upcoming move but the kids and I wanted a snack. Luckily I remembered a container of popcorn kernels and this recipe. I popped the corn on the top of the stove with a bit of oil (1/2 tbsp). I used splenda instead of sugar and 1 1/2 tsp. of butter instead of the tablespoons. This truly tastes like cinnamon toast on popcorn. Great snack!
Quick and tasty, thank you!