These are easy to make and great to give as Christmas gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place two egg whites in large bowl; beat slightly.
- 2Add pecan halves to egg whites; stir until covered.
- 3Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- 4Pour over pecans; stir until well covered.
- 5Spread on cookie sheet that is covered with brown paper. (I use lunch bags.).
- 6Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove immediately from brown paper; let cool on waxed paper.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Sugar Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3960.4
- Calories from Fat 2941
- Total Fat 326.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1274.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 268.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 47.2 g
- Sugars 218.4 g
- Protein 49.0 g