Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are easy to make and great to give as Christmas gifts.
- Place two egg whites in large bowl; beat slightly.
- Add pecan halves to egg whites; stir until covered.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- Pour over pecans; stir until well covered.
- Spread on cookie sheet that is covered with brown paper. (I use lunch bags.).
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- Remove immediately from brown paper; let cool on waxed paper.
I really enjoyed this receipe. I rate this 5 stars