This from the cookbook Cooking with Mickey, and was asked for in a thread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk, sugar, eggs, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and salt and mix until blended.
- 2Cut bread into 3/4 inch slices.
- 3Dip in milk/egg mixture long enough to soak through.
- 4Place a hot skillet with the melted butter or oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- 5Remove from pan and roll in confectioners' sugar mixed with the remaining cinnamon.
- 6Serve with syrup and butter.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sugar French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 1307.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 22.0 g