2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Crocheting Mama's Note:
From the Aug/Sept 2004 Taste of Home. Part of a low cost meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Combine the flour, cinnamon and salt; Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 4Shape into a 12 inch roll; wrap in plastic wrap.
- 5Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 6Unwrap and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- 7Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Decorate with sprinkles.
- 9Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 39.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g