Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 10 mins
From the Aug/Sept 2004 Taste of Home. Part of a low cost meal.
Make and share this Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon and salt; Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Shape into a 12 inch roll; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.