Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My aunt brought these to our Christmas and everyone loved them!
- 2 Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar mixed with 2 t. cinnamon
- Layer one package crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan. Pat to the edges.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and layer on top of the rolls.
- Lay the other can of crescent rolls on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the melted butter over all and then sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. *When I use a full stick of butter I have pools of butter/cinnamon to spoon around after baking. If I use ½ stick it seems to do less of this. Your choice.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Bon appetite!
So yummy and a perfect quick fix Sunday morning. I'm definitely saving this for the holidays.