Recipe by thistleridge
We were camping with limited ingredients and came up with this. It was originally for the kids but once the adults tried it it became "gourmet". This can be grilled on a low heat or baked. I also use whole, cut-up chickens. It makes a great party dish and can be spiced up with hot sauce.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken legs (or cut up chicken)
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter and add minced garlic and soy sauce.
- Roll chicken pieces in butter mixture and place in greased baking dish.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle on chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn pieces of chicken.
- Drizzle with butter mixture and remaining cinnamon and sugar.
- Return to the oven and bake 20-30 minutes more or until juices run clear.