1/10 Photos of Cinnamon Sugar Bread, Bread Machine
3 hrs 38 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
This bread is just so good, more like a coffee cake than a bread. I didn't have bread flour, so used regular unbleached, all-purpose flour and took it out about 3 minutes before the beeper because I like a less-crispy crust. Well, what a treat. Major keeper. Not only would I make it again, I think it would make some of the most awesome cinnamon roll dough, and I'm definitely going to try that very soon. I would also suggest using this bread to make Cinnamon Toast Deluxe, Cinnamon Toast Deluxe. A definite cinnamon extravaganza, and a wonderful treat, especially for those of you who are looking for a stronger cinnamon flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 2Bake using the sweet bread setting if your machine has it.
- 3If not, use white bread setting.
- 4When the bread is done, remove from the machine and let sit on a rack for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- 5If it sticks, just loosen the sides with a pliable, plastic spatula and it should slip out easily.
- 6This makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf that rose really nicely.
- 7I did check the dough about 5, 10 minutes into the kneading cycle; if you squeeze a good amount of the dough between your thumb and fingers and it seems a bit moist, and some dough sticks to your fingers, it should be just right; if not, adjust with water or flour accordingly.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sugar Bread, Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2420.6
- Calories from Fat 576
- Total Fat 64.0 g
- Saturated Fat 36.9 g
- Cholesterol 342.1 mg
- Sodium 1771.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 403.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 101.1 g
- Protein 56.8 g