1/4 Photos of Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
Chef Doozer's Note:
I wanted to make some cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning but didn't have much time. So I took a few cans of biscuits, some cinnamon/sugar, and leftover Buttercream icing and threw these together. They were so yummy and everyone wanted the recipe right away!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- 3Cut biscuits in half.
- 4Roll each biscuit half in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 5Place in a greased dish (square or rectangle--I used one size smaller than a 9x13).
- 6You can crowd them together; they will bake up nice and fluffy.
- 7Top with butter pats randomly across the top.
- 8Bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on how well-done you like your rolls.
- 9Watch them closely.
- 10If you want a really good treat, top these with Buttercream Icing (Decorator Buttercream Icing is GREAT!) once they are right out of the oven.
- 11It will melt all over the rolls.
- 12Make the icing ahead of time and store in the fridge, then soften it in the microwave.
- 13Storebought icing could also be used.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 945.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g