Cinnamon-Sugar Biscuit Stick
- Melt butter in shallow bowl and keep warm.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in separate shallow bowl.
- Open biscuits and roll into long strip. Wrap it tightly around the end of a clean stick or long camping fork pinching as you go to ensure that it stays on the stick while cooking.
- Hold over fire without touching flames. Cook until light golden brown. When dough moves easily without sticking, it is done.
- With a fork, roll dough in butter, place in cinnamon sugar and roll. Repeat for each biscuit.