1/5 Photos of Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
These crisp, twice baked cookies are delicious dipped into chocolate fondue!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325*F.
- 2Mix flour, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, baking powder and salt in medium bowl to blend.
- 3Beat 1 cup sugar and butter in a large bowl until fluffy.
- 4Add 1 egg; beat well.
- 5Add egg yolk; beat well.
- 6Mix in vanilla, then dry ingredients.
- 7Transfer dough to work surface and divide in half.
- 8Shape each half into 9-inch long, 1 1/2 inch wide log.
- 9Transfer logs to prepared baking sheets that you have lined with parchment paper.
- 10Beat remaining egg in small bowl.
- 11Brush logs with egg.
- 12Bake until golden and firm to touch (dough will spread) about 50 minutes.
- 13Cool on sheets.
- 14Maintain oven temperature.
- 15Mix remaining 3 TBS sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in small bowl to blend.
- 16Using serrated knife, cut logs into 1/2 inch wide diagonal slices.
- 17Place biscotti, cut side down, on baking sheets.
- 18Sprinkle 1/4 tsp cinnamon sugar mixture over each biscotti.
- 19Bake until pale golden, about 20 minutes.
- 20Store airtight at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (708 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 27.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g