1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
This quick breakfast cake, with buttery cinnamon streusel sinking into the top, has been a holiday and vacation favorite in our family for years. Check out my Banana Chocolate Chip Streusel Cake for a delicious variation. Recipe makes a 9" square pan, and may be doubled for a 9" X 13" pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Grease and flour 9" square baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine streusel ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl, set aside.
- 2Cream together sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Beat in egg.
- 4Stir in milk.
- 5Sift together dry ingredients, add to mixing bowl. Stir until just combined.
- 6Spread batter in pan, and sprinkle streusel over top. As you are sprinkling, squeeze some streusel together into pebble-sized chunks, and drop them over cake batter.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 35 minutes, until batter is golden brown and center springs back when touched lightly.
- 8Cool on a rack about 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.9
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 528.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 64.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g