Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rich layers of cinnamon in a wonderful cake!
Make and share this Cinnamon Streusel Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven 350.
- Combine all topping and filling ingredients and set aside.
- Cream together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Add sour cream, flour, baking powder, baking soda to mixture and mix throughly.
- Grease a 9x13 pan and lightly flour the bottom and sides.
- Spread 1/2 of batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the filling over batter.
- Repeat batter then topping.
- Bake 45- 55 mins, Till a toothpick comes out clean.
Great cake, but I'm sure it'd be even better if I hadn't been a total moron and forgot to add the cinnamon to the streusel mixture until I was starting to sprinkle on the second half of it ! DUH! So I quick added about a tablespoon to the remaining mix. ( I DID remember to add the half cup of chopped pecans that I wanted in it though) Tasted it a bit ago when it was still warm, and it's still very tasty. ( I still can't believe I did that...) I'm sure I'll be making this again - with all the cinnamon! Thanks.