Recipe by Anna Haines
I got this recipe from a friend who made it every Christmas for my family and we absolutely adored it. You can have anytime, breakfast, snack, dessert...It's moist flavor will keep you coming back for more.
- Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer adding 1 egg at a time.
- Layer 1/3 each of cake batter and nut mixture.
- repeat layers and end with the batter layer on top.
- bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minute.
- let pan cool for 10 minute and remove cake from pan.