Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is truly one of the best blueberry muffins I've ever had. These are just like the Einstein Bagels Blueberry Muffins!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan, or line with muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 2 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top.
- To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle evenly over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Yummy muffins! I followed what some others did and used less sugar in the batter, probably about 1 cup or so. I do think using the full amount would have been fine though. For the topping instead of white sugar I used brown sugar. They were so fluffy and moist, thanks!!
These are delicious! They turned out like bakery muffins--my husband ate four in a few hours!! This recipe went into my "keeper" box.
The best! I try a lot of new muffin recipes so that my husband can have a variety to take to work. This is the first recipe I have found in quite a while that I was 100% happy with. The texture is perfect, the taste is excellent. I did cut the sugar to 3/4 of a cup. This was the perfect sweetness for us. Will be making these often!!