Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast and easy coffee cake. Makes one 13 x 9 or two 9" cakes. Can add pecans and craisins or substitute blueberries or peaches.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Peel, core and slice apples. Add 1/4 cup of flour into apples and stir, coating apples.
- Beat eggs sugar and oil in mixer.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Add apples.
- Pour into cake pans prepared with cooking spray and dusted with flour, or parchment paper, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients for streusel topping.
- Add cold butter and cut into dry ingredients using pastry cutter or two butter knives, one in each hand until butter is the size of peas.
- Top cakes with topping and bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- When cool, sprinkle top with confectioners sugar, using a small strainer.