uses refrigerated biscuits most of the work is done, and sticky, sticky buns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepot combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, and the butter.
- 2Cook until sugars are dissolved well.
- 3Add the broken nut pieces.
- 4Spoon mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with 2 inch sides.
- 5In a small bowl combine the granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- 6Cut each biscuit in half across. Just to make more pieces of dough.
- 7Dip each biscuit into the cinnamon dry mixture.
- 8Place cut side down into the baking pan over the brown sugar mixture.
- 9Bake 375 degrees F.
- 10oven for 23- 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- 11Invert onto a serving tray.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (1710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.7
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 920.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g