Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
uses refrigerated biscuits most of the work is done, and sticky, sticky buns.
Make and share this Cinnamon Sticky Buns recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans, broken
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, fresh ground
- 2 (17 1/3 ounce) cans large refrigerated biscuits
- In a saucepot combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, and the butter.
- Cook until sugars are dissolved well.
- Add the broken nut pieces.
- Spoon mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with 2 inch sides.
- In a small bowl combine the granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Cut each biscuit in half across. Just to make more pieces of dough.
- Dip each biscuit into the cinnamon dry mixture.
- Place cut side down into the baking pan over the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 375 degrees F.
- oven for 23- 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Invert onto a serving tray.
So good!!! I just made this and it is amazing! So simple and so yummy! cheers!
These were sticky, but so what, they are true to their name, just like it says :) I loved the fact you could use the biscuits. Half the work was done already! We will have these again and soon according to my family!
Sorry but this recipe is NOT a do-over in my house. The cinnamon and corn syrup mixture was just too much. Stuck to my teeth, the spatula, the pan. A little confusing as to how to cut the buns...in half "just lay them down and cut them in half " or hold in your hand and cut them into two circles?