This recipe is from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking March/April 2001. Jean Edwards provided the recipe. If you don't have the time to make homemade dough, this is a quick and easy but still delicious version of sticky buns. I've made this for office socials and had no leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter.
- 2Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add the pecans.
- 4Spoon into a greased 13x9x2" baking pan.
- 5In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Cut each biscuit in half and dip in cinnamon-sugar.
- 7Place, cut side down, over brown sugar mixture.
- 8Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Invert onto a serving plate and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.0
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 873.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g