Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking March/April 2001. Jean Edwards provided the recipe. If you don't have the time to make homemade dough, this is a quick and easy but still delicious version of sticky buns. I've made this for office socials and had no leftovers.
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter.
- Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pecans.
- Spoon into a greased 13x9x2" baking pan.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit in half and dip in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place, cut side down, over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Invert onto a serving plate and serve warm.